Infection Control Measures
We will advance the preparation of the exhibition by paying close attention to the infection status of COVID-19 in the future and taking infection control measures according to the status while making security of those involved, including exhibitors and visitors, our top priority. We will provide detailed information as necessary on our website.
To prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection, the following people will not be allowed to visit the venue on the day of the event.
- Have a fever of 37.5℃ or above
- Have symptoms such as cough, sore throat, severe dullness (sense of fatigue), shortness of breath (difficulty in breathing), loss of taste and smell, and poor health condition
- Under health observation by the health center, etc.
- Within the past 14 days, had close contact with a person infected with COVID-19 or a person suspected to be infected
- Within the past 14 days, traveled to the countries and regions for which entry restrictions and an observation period after return are required by the Japanese government or had close contact with residents of such countries and regions
- Do not cooperate to wear a mask
- Do not cooperate to register in advance
- Do not to cooperate to have checking temperature
- Do not to cooperate to restrict the maximum number of people in the venue which is determined by Port Messe Nagoya
- Do not cooperate to sanitize your hands before entering
- Do not cooperate to keep the distance to reduce congestion in the venue.
※Even after entering the venue, people who do not follow the rules decided by Port Messe Nagoya, organizer and exhibitors, may be asked to leave the venue.
MECT2021 will be taken thorough measures to prevent the spread of corona virus.
- A layout plan to avoid crowds will be considered.
- Distance marks will be set in places such as the reception area where a waiting queue is expected.
- Disinfection equipment will be provided at the entrances and exits of the venue in each building.
- For air circulation in the venue, the move in /move-out docks will be regularly opened to the extent that it does not disturb management and security.
- If any visitor is suspected of being infected, appropriate actions will be taken according to the handling manual specified by the facility.
- Entrance into the buildings may be limited to prevent spread of infection.