Infection Control Measures
We will advance the preparation of the exhibition by paying close attention to the infection status of COVID-19 in the future and taking infection control measures according to the status while making security of those involved, including exhibitors and visitors, our top priority. We will provide detailed information as necessary on our website.
- A layout plan to avoid crowds will be considered.
- Distance marks will be set in places such as the reception area where a waiting queue is expected.
- Disinfection equipment will be provided at the entrances and exits of the venue in each building.
- For air circulation in the venue, the move in /move-out docks will be regularly opened to the extent that it does not disturb management and security.
- If any visitor is suspected of being infected, appropriate actions will be taken according to the handling manual specified by the facility.
- Entrance into the buildings may be limited to prevent spread of infection.